Camping – 3 Do’s and 3 Don’ts For Your Next Camping Trip
Many people are turning to camping as an inexpensive vacation this year. But to ensure you have a fun and enjoyable time, remember these do’s and don’ts.
1) Have Fun – Enjoy being with your family and friends spent quality time together. Remember the important things in life and make memories with those you love.
2) Plan your Meals and Snacks Ahead of Time – Planning what you and your campers will eat for each meal and which night will ensure you have enough food for your camping trip. Always pack some canned goods and some peanut butter in case you need some extra food.
3) Use a Checklist – When packing for your camping trip, do use a checklist to make sure you bring all the items you will need. You don’t want to get out camping and find out you forgot the tent, sleeping bags, shoes, warm clothes, or pillows.
1) Don’t forget the bug spray – Nothing will ruin a good time camping faster than getting eaten alive by bugs.
2) Don’t leave your campfire when still hot – It is extremely important to extinguish your campfire properly before you go to bed for the night or leave your campsite.
3) Don’t Litter – Remember to pack you trash out with you. Mom always told you to leave a place better than when you found it. Apply this to your campsite and don’t leave trash, cans, or bottles in the forest. So, remember to follow these do’s and don’ts to make your next camping trip a fun and enjoyable one.