5 Stunning Tips on How to Get Rid of Vaginal Odor
Gynecological problems came as a part and parcel with every woman. I have never come across any woman who never met a gynecologist during their entire life. Bacterial vaginosis was one among the top five condition that affected women all over the world. Have you ever suffered from this disease? If yes, I am sure that you are now on the look out of how to get rid of vaginal odor. Have you ever thought why your vagina stinks so badly? Many of them know the answer but they are many who are unaware of their illness. Are you one among those who is still in dark about how to get rid of vaginal odor?
Vaginal odors can be caused due to many reasons, most common being bacterial vaginosis. It is caused when there is abnormal growth of the pathogen lactobacillus in the vaginal area. They produce amines which is responsible for the fishy smell. How to get rid of vaginal odor safely and effectively? I am explaining a few natural methods through which you can stay away from this smell.
• Maintain Hygienic conditions- A healthy lifestyle is the most important thing that you should maintain in order to prevent vaginal odor. Adequate hygienic measures should be adopted into your daily routine. Clean the area before and after sexual intercourse with hot water and salt.
• Mold a habit of wiping your vagina from front to back after going for toilet as it helps to prevent bacteria and other harmful pathogens to enter your vagina from rectal area.
• Always use cotton lingerie’s as they allow more air circulation to the part and if possible do not use them at night.
• When you suffer from bacterial vaginosis, make it a point to wear loose and comfortable dresses as tight clothes will cause irritation to the part if used for a long time.
• Make use of a gentle detergent while washing your clothes as some chemicals act very harshly on skin.
There are many people who might have tried all these methods out but still no relief in their symptoms. How to get rid of vaginal odor in such cases? Consult the nearby physician immediately and go in for regular medication, as some of them require tablets and pills. You can also procure guides in which how to get rid of vaginal odor is explained in detail.