10 Exhibitions to Visit in Holland For 2009
There are a number of excellent exhibitions which take place each year in Holland and several of these attract international audiences. Below a look at some of the key annual exhibitions in Holland.
1. Horti Fair – For anyone interested or involved with horticulture and gardening, the Horti Fair, will run from the 13th – 16th October in Amsterdam. Horti Fair provides in depth information, the latest technologies, ideas and products and is an excellent show for both trade buyers and public visitors.
2. Rail-Tech Europe – With this exhibition being the only one in Netherlands and Belgium which is focused on the railway industry, this is an event which attracts a lot of the bog players from the rail, freight and technological fields. This is an event where a lot of networking goes on and is mostly geared towards trade. This event normally takes place in the first week of April each year at the Royal Dutch Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
3. AUTORAI – This is Amsterdam’s international Motor show with focus on innovation, fun and mobility. This exhibition runs from 1st – 11th April 2009 at Rai International exhibition and congress centre. If you are interested in cars then this is a great chance to see the very latest models.
4. Euro Amusement Show – is the leading show of its type in Europe for the amusement and theme park field. This is a fairly specialised show which is sponsored by the IAAPA (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions). The latest ideas and products for the Amusement industry are always available at this show.
5. Avionics Europe Expo – Held in March of every year at the Passenger Terminal (city centre), Amsterdam; the avionics expo is Holland’s premier aviation show. A lot of big names tend to always exhibit at this event, including names such as Boeing and Airbus.
6. Millionaire Fair – This is a serious but always fun event for visitors, with the fair based on everything luxury and expensive. The Millionaire Fair highlights everything from luxury and first class travel, through to luxury homes, cars and products. With thousands of products and ideas on display, this show runs from 28th – 30th August at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, Noordwijk.
7. EMPACK – This annual packaging event offers a range of the latest trends and solutions in the industry with over 340 exhibitors presenting. This exhibition is held each year in the first week of April in Brabanthallen’s – Hertogenbosch.
8. International Traffic Medicine Conference 2009 – This trade show will be of interest to the professionals involved in medical and technical aspects of road and driver safety, and will be held from the 26th – 29th April 2009 in the Hague.
9. Transec World Expo – This two day event, held on the 3rd & 4th of June at Rai, Amsterdam, brings forward fresh ideas, products and conferences circling the Aviation, Maritime, Supply Chain and Transit security sectors.
10. Cinema Expo International – Thousands from all over the world are drawn to this exhibition that runs from the 22nd – 25th June 2009, as it is one of three conventions and tradeshows dedicated to the needs of the movie and theatre industry.